Twelve Grand Strand Courses make list of "50 Best Courses in South Carolina"The Author: Golf Staff
Published: May 22nd, 2008
Last Updated: January 16th, 2016
The South Carolina Golf Course Ratings Panel announced generic cialis 10mg their “50 Best Courses in South Carolina”. The panel consists of 125 members representing all accepts of the game and all levels of playing abilities.
Their were twelve golf courses on the Grand Strand, making this prestigious list including The Dunes Golf & Beach Club, Caledonia Golf and Fish Club, Tidewater Golf Club & Plantation, Wachesaw Plantation,The Reserve Golf Club @ Pawleys Island, Debordieu Club, Surf Golf and Beach Club, Prestwick Country Club, True Blue Plantation, Dye Course at Barefoot Resort, Grand Dunes Members Club and Pawleys Plantation Golf Club.
In determining their ratings panelists consider the following criteria:
* Variety – Degree to which the course demands a full range of shot requirements.
* Strategy – How design features test course management.
* Equity – The course’s capacity to reward good shots and penalize poor ones.
* Memorability – The distinctiveness of the golf course and its individual holes.
* Aesthetics – The degree to which scenery and surrounds lend to the enjoyment.
* Experience – Incorporates all elements of the course: practice areas, clubhouse and more.
For more information on any of these top ranked golf courses in Myrtle Beach visit our website at North Myrtle Beach Golf.com.