Top Myrtle Beach Golf Course Rankings December 2011The Author: Craig Chinn
Published: January 5th, 2012
Last Updated: April 28th, 2014
I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season to end the 2011 year. Now that we are in a new year, the Myrtle Beach Golf Spring 2012 season is just right around the corner. With the Spring 2012 golf season comes great golf packages, great golf weather, and great courses to play. While picking your golf courses for your next golf trip. I hope that everyone will take a look at our Top Golf Course Rankings. Like always, voted BY the golfers themselves.
As I predicted at in the Top Golf Rankings November blog, the spring times are filling up fast. I guess my readers took the advice on “Do Not Sand Bag” your golf trip! Now, on to our December 2011 rankings.
1. TPC of Myrtle Beach – The New #1, the only Myrtle Beach Golf Course with a 5-star ranking from Golf Digest
2. True Blue – Moved to #2 after golfers loved the fall golf season conditions on this Mike Stranz design,
3. Willbrook – debuted in our Top 10 in June 2011, Has not looked back. One of the most MBN courses
4. Caledonia – One of five golf courses that have been voted Top 10 every month. Excellent Golf Course
5. Bald Head Island – Tied with the Dunes Club for Most #1`s in 2011
6. Thistle – Golfers love the immaculate putting surfaces and conditions at this 27-hole Tim Cate design,
7. Barefoot – Fazio – The Champion Ultra Dwarf has been a big upgrade. Fall Golfers voted and agree.
8. Barefoot – Dye – Hosting “Mike and Mike” from ESPN Radio and the “Monday After the Masters”.
9. Kings North – Voted into the Top 10 in November. Great course for golfers of all levels. Another most requested course on our MBN packages.
10. Dunes Club – Tied with Bald Head Island for the most #1 votes in 2011.
There you have it the Top Myrtle Beach Golf Course Rankings December 2011. Don’t forget that Spring 2012 tee times are going fast.
As Always, Fairways and Greens