Top Myrtle Beach Golf Course Rankings – March 2012The Author: Craig Chinn
Published: April 6th, 2012
Last Updated: April 28th, 2014
It has been one year since we debuted our Top Myrtle Beach Golf Course Rankings. The overwhelming response of emails, votes, tweets and post on our Facebook page let us know that this is what the golfers want and have been wanting for years now. This is what golfers expect and this is what we will continue to produce!
While the golf world has there eyes tuned to Augusta National for the Masters, The Spring 2012 golf season in Myrtle Beach is well under way. Travelers from around the world will be coming to Myrtle Beach to play golf and the Easter Holiday in Myrtle Beach will also bring even more people to the Grand Strand for vacation.
We have been receiving great reports from golfers about conditions of the golf courses. We also keep getting great response to our monthly golf rankings. With fewer tee times open for the remaining of the Spring Golf season there are still ways to save up to 50% off of tee times at three of the Top 10 Myrtle Beach Golf Courses. Which three you ask? Lets get to the rankings and find out.
1. True Blue – Holding on to the #1 spot for the 2nd consecutive month
2. Thistle – Super Spring conditions have allowed this course to jump up two spots from the previous month.
3. Willbrook Plantation – Holding the #3 spot for the third straight month.
4. Caledonia – One of two courses that has made the Top 10 every month.
5. Tidewater – Moved up three spots from last month. Take a look at the ocean from the 13th green.
6. TPC of Myrtle Beach – One of two courses that has made the Top 10 every month.
7. Dunes Golf & Beach Club – After a brief departure from the Top 10 the Dunes is without a doubt is one of the best layouts on the Grand Strand.
8. Bald Head Island – After being in the Top 10 for 10 consecutive months and a three month stint at #1 Bald Head Island is back in its rightful place, in the Top 10.
9. Reserve Club @ St James – The only private course at St. James Plantation is one of the most underrated golf courses and one of three Nicklaus designs on the Grand Strand.
10. Barefoot -Fazio – Dropped eight spots from the #2 position. Considered by many to be the best course at Barefoot Resort.
There you have it folks, Our one year anniversary of Top 10 rankings for Myrtle Beach Golf Courses.
As always, Fairways and Greens