Bald Head Island in North Carolina is one of the top 10 golf courses this month.
Since I started publishing a monthly article of the “Top 10 Myrtle viagra tabs Beach Golf Courses” five months ago, it has quickly become one of our most read blog topics! My June article had the most visits and the most votes for the courses. The feedback that I get from Twitter (Follow Me @mbgolfpro) and our Facebook Page NorthMyrtleBeachGolf has been great.
I have also been asked to write a monthly article and rank every golf course on the Grand Strand. While that is something that will be done down the line, the Top 10 is great, because these are very close to my own personal rankings.
The following is the Top 10 Golf Courses in Myrtle Beach for the Month of July 2011.
These rankings are compiled from visitors voting on the northmyrtlebeachgolf.com website.
Barefoot Fazio was knocked out this month but I do expect them back after the new green switch from Bent Grass to Mini Verde. Tidewater Golf Plantation is also welcomed back in the Top 10.
1. Barefoot Dye – #1 for two consecutive months after knocking off the World Famous Dunes Club.
2. Caledonia - #2 for two consecutive months.
3. Bald Head Island - #3 for two consecutive months.
4. Dunes Club – Up one spot from June.
5. Pawleys Plantation – Down one spot from #4.
6. TPC of Myrtle Beach – Up one spot from #7.
7. Tidewater – Back in the Top 10.
8. Willbrook – Up one spot from #9 after making its debut last month.
9. Thistle - Dropped three spots from #6 after its debut in the Top 10 last month.
10. Pearl East – Down two spots from #8.