Aberdeen Golf Course701 Buck Trail, Longs, SC 29568
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
The golf course at Aberdeen Country Club was actually inspired by the design of the Royal Aberdeen, one of Scotland's oldest layouts. Tom Jackson really knew what he was doing when he completed this challenging design. Tucked among towering hardwoods and the Waccamaw River, the Aberdeen golf course in Myrtle Beach will put golfers of all skill levels to the test. Water hazards are a huge factor when playing a round of golf here, so be prepared to put a dent in your stash of golf balls.
Strategically designed with extensive mounding, bent grass greens, and wide landing areas, Aberdeen will force you to make thoughtful and accurate shots. Currently, you can book this course with our extremely popular National Golf Package.
Below you'll find all the information you need about Aberdeen, including the most current tee-time rates, high-definition course photos, and real reviews from fellow golfers that have stayed and played in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. Aberdeen Golf and Country Club is definitely a must-play for those of you who are looking to be challenged on your next round of golf.
Photos of Aberdeen Golf Course
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||North End||Architect:||Tom Jackson|
|Sets of Tees:||4||Course Record:|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Tift Eagle Bermuda||Year Opened:||1989|
|Kid's Play Free?*||Yes|