Burning Ridge Golf Course8217 Timber Ridge Rd, Conway, SC 29526
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
Designed by great architect Gene Hamm, Burning Ridge Golf Club includes placid lakes, towering trees, and gently rolling fairways. An expansive deck, pro shop, and clubhouse adds to the enjoyment at this fabulous 18-hole course. This course has well-protected greens and generous landing areas, offering an enjoyable challenge to every golfer.
Book this course with our East Coast Golf Combo.
Photos of Burning Ridge
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Sets of Tees:||4||Course Record:||64|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bermuda||Year Opened:|
|Kid's Play Free?*||Yes|