Cypress Bay Golf Course4100 McLamb Ave., Little River, SC 29566
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
With four sets of tees for families, mixed groups, seniors, and juniors alike, Cypress Bay Golf Club is a great choice! A local favorite, this Russell Breeden design has an ample supply of water and sand to keep golfers on their toes without becoming a monster. A picturesque and challenging 8th hole has 190 yards over water.
Cypress Bay is best known for its well-maintained greens and trees. After the match, the clubhouse with its bar and grill is a great place for post-match rest and relaxation.
Photos of Cypress Bay
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||North End||Architect:||Russell Breeden
|Sets of Tees:||4||Course Record:|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bermuda||Year Opened:||1972|