Eagle Nest Golf Course3960 Golf Ave, Little River, SC 29566
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
Although the great eagle is gone from Eagle Nest golf course, the birdies live on at this very popular North Myrtle Beach course. Eagle Nest has all the beauty of a South Carolina resort course, with tall pines along the fairways and gently rolling terrain. But Gene Hamm's design is the real beauty!
Hamm started with a straight-away par five, followed by a par four dogleg right to warm you up. The big finale is the three most challenging finishing holes on the Grand Strand. The locals know them as Tough, Almost as Tough, and Lord Help Me Over the Water. With the right mixture of hard and easy holes, Eagle Nest is a fun course with interesting and entertaining play.
Book this course with our East Coast Combo Package.
Photos of Eagle Nest Golf Course in North Myrtle
Rates & Times Explained
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||North End||Architect:||Gene Hamm
|Sets of Tees:||4||Course Record:||63|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Mini Verde Bermuda||Year Opened:||1971|
|Kid's Play Free?*||No|