Farmstead Golf Links541 McLamb Rd NW, Calabash, NC 28467
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
Farmstead Golf Links is a cut above the rest! Offering an extraordinary golfing experience, this is one of the best courses in town. Farmstead allows players to golf in almost perfect privacy, nestled in a natural setting and removed from developed areas. The windswept 480 acres, once a level tobacco farm, has been transformed by Willard Byrd into a spectacular set of challenges.
Superior play from golfers of any style is rewarded by the shot-making opportunities on wide fairways gently following the lay of the land. Test your skills on Farmstead's famous 767-yard, par 6 18th hole ranked by the Guiness Book of World Records as the "4th longest golf hole in the world!"
Book this course with our East Coast Combo Package.
Photos of Farmstead Golf Course
Rates & Times Explained
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||North End||Architect:||Willard Byrd
|Sets of Tees:||5||Course Record:||63|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bermuda||Year Opened:||2000|
|Kid's Play Free?*||Yes|