Founders Club Golf Course7829 Ocean Hwy, Pawleys Island, SC 29585
(Updated Apr 28, 2015) - Winner 2011 Myrtle Beach Golf Course of The Year.
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
Founders Club at Pawleys Island will give golfers something to remember! Stunning visuals and isolated teeing locations dominate this Thomas Walker design. Built on the former Sea Gulf Golf Club, this course is a Par-72 and has 18 uniquely designed holes measuring over 7,200 yards from the back tees.
Photos of Founders Club in Pawley's Island, SC
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||South End||Architect:||Thomas Walker
|Sets of Tees:||5||Course Record:||68|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Emerald Bermuda||Year Opened:||2008|
|Kid's Play Free?*||Yes|