Heather Glen Golf Course4650 Heather Glen Way, Little River, SC 29566
(Updated Nov 26, 2013) - Great Conditions on the 27-hole Willard Byrd design
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
Heather Glen is a masterpiece created by architects Clyde Johnston, Willard Byrd, and a small group of golf lovers. The historic site was inspired by the earlier traditions of golf. The beauty of Scottish tradition is showcased here, with varying elevations, dogwoods, oaks, hollies, century-old pines, brooks, and streams.
A 19th century-styled clubhouse completes the course. The Heather Glen golf course will make you remember every distinctive hole, especially the heather-laced dunes, distinctive bunkers, and Scotch Broom. This course is for players who love the beauty and tradition of golf. The creators hope you enjoy playing the course as much as they enjoyed making it. One of the many courses in North Myrtle Beach that are truly a pleasure to be able to play.
Book this course with our Glens Group Golf Package.
Photos of Heather Glen Golf Course
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
|CALL FOR PRICE||CALL FOR PRICE||$71-am
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||North End||Architect:||Willard Byrd, Clyde Johnston
|Sets of Tees:||4||Course Record:||63|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bermuda||Year Opened:||1987|
|Kid's Play Free?*||Yes|