Island Green Golf Course600 Sunnehanna Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
The Island Green Country Club has provided sensational golf for over two decades to the Grand Strand area. From its lush greens to the well-manicured fairways, this course is very unique. Not only from its pristine upkeep, but Island Green features many holes with islands and peninsula greens.
While this sounds treacherous, don't be alarmed; intimidation is not the intention of Island Green. With an extensive renovation overhaul to the clubhouse, greens, and fairways, this course is primed to be an enjoyable golfing experience. Located between Surfside and Garden City, Island Green golf course and all its azaleas and dogwoods, is ready for you!
Book this course with our Super Savers Golf Package
Photos of Island Green Golf Course
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
|CALL 4 PRICE||CALL 4 PRICE||CALL 4 PRICE||CALL 4 PRICE||CALL 4 PRICE||--||--||--|
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||South End||Architect:||Bill Mooney
|Sets of Tees:||3||Course Record:|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Champions Bermuda||Year Opened:||1979|
|Kid's Play Free?*||No|