Legends Heathland Golf Course1500 Legends Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
(Updated Apr 28, 2015) - Great shape. Buffet breakfast, lunch, and two beers included!
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
Legends Heathland Course has been distinctly modeled after old British Isles links and allows players of all skill levels to step back in time. Designed by Tom Doak, this par-71 course returns to the grand golfing traditions of old. Golfers will find holes molded after links such as Cruden Bay, Lahinch, and St. Andrews. Since most of the holes do not have high vegetation, the visual presentation is like no other.
This creates room for an unobstructed breeze, which provides challenge. Also challenging is the deep rough and steep greenside bunkers, both requiring creative shotmaking. Come see for yourself why Legends Heathland was rated by GOLF Magazine as one of the "Top 10 New Resort Courses in the World" in 1990.
Book this course with our Legends Golf Package.
Photos of Legends Heathland
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Sets of Tees:||3||Course Record:||63|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bent||Year Opened:||1990|
|Kid's Play Free?*||No|