Pine Lakes Golf Course5603 Granddaddy Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
(Updated Nov 26, 2014) - "The Granddaddy" is in good shape
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
Pine Lakes Country Club in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is known as the "Granddaddy of them all!" Also known as "Myrtle Beach's first golf resort," Pine Lakes originally opened as the Ocean Forest Golf Club in 1927.
Designed by Scotland native Robert White as a 27-hole resort, Pine Lakes is also known as the "Home of Sports Illustrated." In 1954, a group of 67 executives from Time-Life, Inc. came to Myrtle Beach by train to play Pine Lakes and to plan a sports weekly. Sports Illustrated appeared on newsstands weeks after the meeting.
Pine Lakes golf course underwent a 20-month, multi-million dollar restoration project that transformed the course and clubhouse back to the status enjoyed in the earlier days by the Vanderbilt's and the Rockefeller's. Golf course architect Craig Schreiner, who preserved many of the historical golf corridors that made Pine Lakes famous throughout the years, led the restoration.
Book this course with our National Golf Package.
Photo Gallery of Pine Lakes
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Sets of Tees:||3||Course Record:||67|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Seashore Paspalum||Year Opened:||2009|
|Kid's Play Free?*||Yes|