Prestwick Golf Course1001 Links Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
At Prestwick golf course in Myrtle Beach, P.B. Dye has crafted a links-style masterpiece reminiscent of Dye designs. Over 1.3 million cubic yards of earth were moved in sculpting dune-like berms, stairway bunkers, and bulkhead-protected greens.
A dense pine forest, sandy waste areas, and meandering streams and lakes frame the generous landing areas afforded the player from any of the six sets of tees. A good test of your skills, this course is known for its excellent conditions and slick greens. You'll also love the elegant clubhouse which overlooks a scenic lake.
Book this course with our Strand Premier Package, Strand Elite Package, or Coastal 5 Package.
Photos of Prestwick
Rates & Times Explained
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||South End||Architect:||P.B. Dye
|Sets of Tees:||4||Course Record:|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bermuda||Year Opened:||1989|
|Kid's Play Free?*||No|