River Oaks Golf Course831 River Oaks Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
(Updated Nov 26, 2014) - Good Shape and 27-hole facility! Budget Course
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
River Oaks golf course is one of the few in the Myrtle Beach area where golfers can choose from three unique nine-hole courses: Bear, Otter and Fox. Bear is the longest of the three, Otter has many water hazards, and Fox is a very tricky course that requires crafty play.
River Oaks offers many challenging shots over the course of the round. There are water hazards all over the course, and the rolling nature of the layout challenges golfers with a lot of tricky lies. Plus, the many tee options allow golfers of all skill levels to enjoy a round.
Book this course with our East Coast Combo Package.
Photos of River Oaks
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||Middle||Architect:||Gene Hamm, Tom Jackson
|Sets of Tees:||3||Course Record:||68|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bermuda||Year Opened:||1988|
|Kid's Play Free?*||Yes|