Tiger's Eye Golf Course351 Ocean Ridge Pkwy, Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469
(Updated Jun 19, 2015) - Get this course for free when playing the Big Cats Package.
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
Legendary Tim Cate's latest endeavor, Tiger's Eye golf course, offers a little twist from the other Big Cats courses. With 18 signature holes, this $10 million course features acres of wild flowers, a island par-3, a waterfal, and a bounty of lakes.
With several tee boxes for all handicaps, Tiger's Eye plays slick with emphasis on precision putting. A 20,000 square foot clubhouse is available to enjoy as you overlook the scenery. With state-of-the-art Tifsport Berumuda grass fairways, G-2 bent grass greens, and 60-foot elevation changes, Tiger's Eye is sure to challenge all golfers of all skill levels!
Book this course with our Big Cats Package!
Photos of Tiger's Eye
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||North End||Architect:||Tim Cate
|Sets of Tees:||5||Course Record:|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bent||Year Opened:||2001|
|Kid's Play Free?*||No|