TPC of Myrtle Beach Golf Course1199 TPC Blvd, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
(Updated Jul 14, 2014) - A must play Tom Fazio design . Discounted pricing just ask!
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
TPC of Myrtle Beach takes players through rustic wetlands and tall pines and features picturesque and demanding par-3s. A Tom Fazio design, the course was built to test players of every level. Put your game to the test on the course that Golf Digest and Golf Magazine consider among the best public courses in America. The Tournament Players Club of Myrtle Beach is a joint venture between the PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties and Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday and was the 100th golf course in Myrtle Beach.
The TPC of Myrtle Beach has hosted the Senior PGA Tour Championship, thus ensuring their guests the opportunity to "play where the PGA Tour plays." Combining Tom Fazio, Lanny Wadkins, the PGA Tour, and Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday, the Tournament Players Club golf course has become the Grand Strand's ultimate golf experience!
Book this course with our Strand Elite Package.
Photo Gallery of Tournament Players Club
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||South End||Architect:||Tom Fazio
|Sets of Tees:||5||Course Record:||63 - Dustin Johnson|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Mini Verde||Year Opened:||1999|
|Kid's Play Free?*||No|