True Blue Golf Course900 Blue Stem Dr, Pawleys Island, SC 29585
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
The True Blue Golf Club is one of the most stunning golf courses in the area. In fact, Golf Digest has named True Blue as one of the top four golf courses in the south and even awarded it 4 1/2 stars, which is an impressive ranking and one that not many courses can boast.
With gorgeous landscaping, this golf course is not only excellent for for avid golfers but a relaxing and beautiful rendezvous as well. Stunning trees line the fairways and sand and water force golfers to sharpen and hone their skills in order to navigate their shots near the hole.
True Blue was designed by the late Mike Strantz and is conveniently located near its sister course - Caledonia Golf & Fish Club, which provides golfer the perfect opportunity to experience two of the best golf courses in the area without having to drive very far.
Book True Blue on the Strand Premier Package.
Photos of True Blue
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||South End||Architect:||Mike Strantz
|Sets of Tees:||5||Course Record:|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bent||Year Opened:||1998|
|Kid's Play Free?*||No|