Waterway Hills Golf Club9731 N Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
From the "Dean of Golf Architecture" himself, Mr. Robert Trent Jones Sr. presents Waterway Hills Golf Club, a 27-hole layout with some of the most spectacular and unique views this area has to offer. An experience like none other, Waterway Hills golf course uses a gondola to transport golfers over the Intracoastal Waterway to the clubhouse.
Throughout the 27 holes you'll find crowned greens and perfectly maintained landing areas and fairways. Amongst the woodlands and rolling terrain are signature holes surrounded by water, and closely guarded by sand traps. Waterway Hills Golf Club is challenging enough to provide excitement, but not so hard as to discourage the average golfer from playing. So enjoy the gondola ride and prepare for a pleasurable Myrtle Beach golf experience!
Book this course with our National Golf Package!
Photos of Waterway Hills
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||North End||Architect:||Robert Trent Jones
|#of Holes||27||Slope/Rating:||Lakes 123/70.6, Oaks 119/71.0,
|Sets of Tees:||3||Course Record:||64|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bermuda||Year Opened:||1975|
|Kid's Play Free?*||Yes|