Wild Wing Golf Course1000 Wild Wing Blvd., Conway, SC 29526
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
In the fall of 1993, Wild Wing introduced The Avocet, designed as a signature course by Larry Nelson and Jeff Brauer. The Avocet is a course where each hole is memorable for its enjoyment, aesthetics, and playability. The course encompasses 1,050 acres of natural beauty and splendor rarely found. A feeling of serenity exists where nature is seemingly undisturbed by the masterfully sculpted fairways which gently blend with the trees, waterways, and wildlife.
Wild Wing Plantation provides challenging golf in a unique setting; a setting which would appeal to all golfers, allowing them to play to, and within, their individual skill levels.
Book this course with our National Golf Package.
Photos of Wild Wing
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Sets of Tees:||3||Course Record:||64|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bermuda||Year Opened:||1989|
|Kid's Play Free?*||No|