Wild Wing Golf Course1000 Wild Wing Blvd., Conway, SC 29526
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
In the fall of 1993, Wild Wing introduced The Avocet, designed as a signature course by Larry Nelson and Jeff Brauer. The Avocet is a course where each hole is memorable for its enjoyment, aesthetics, and playability. The course encompasses 1,050 acres of natural beauty and splendor rarely found. A feeling of serenity exists where nature is seemingly undisturbed by the masterfully sculpted fairways which gently blend with the trees, waterways, and wildlife.
Wild Wing Plantation provides challenging golf in a unique setting; a setting which would appeal to all golfers, allowing them to play to, and within, their individual skill levels.
Book this course with our Prime Time Rewards Package.
Photos of Wild Wing
Rates & Times Explained
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Sets of Tees:||3||Course Record:||64|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bermuda||Year Opened:||1989|
|Kid's Play Free?*||No|