Willbrook Plantation Golf Club426 Tidewater Cir, Pawley's Island, SC 29585
(Updated Apr 28, 2015) - Golfer's Favorite. Book Fall rounds at a discount
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
The book "The 100 Greatest Holes Along the Grand Strand" by the Sun News names holes #1 and #15 at Willbrook Plantation Golf Club among its distinguished list. Famous golf course architect Dan Maples is known to call this one of his best! Willbrook is full of natural scenic beauty due to the hundred-year-old oak forest surrounding this course. "Nature Scene," an award-winning television show, featured Willbrook because of its easy coexistence of nature and golfers.
The many challenges of nature, including stately oaks, waterways, and wetlands, become apparent on the par-5, 15th hole. This course requires tactical skill and is well-regarded for its natural beauty.
Book this course with our National Golf Package!
Photos of Wilbrook Plantation
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||South End||Architect:||Dan Maples
|Sets of Tees:||3||Course Record:||64|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bermuda||Year Opened:||1988|
|Kid's Play Free?*||Yes|