Brunswick Plantation Golf Course330 S Middleton Dr. NW, Calabash, NC 28467
(Updated Nov 26, 2014) - Course is in good shape and fun to play! 27 holes
Read the Course Reviews! ▼
Located in the historic town of Calabash, NC, Brunswick Plantation & Golf Resort immerses you into the ultimate coastal Carolina golfing experience. This 27-hole resort features three courses: The Azalea, The Magnolia, and The Dogwood. From the Atlantic Ocean as your backdrop to the majestic natural habitat, the tranquility of it all will have you and your golfing crew relaxed no matter how bad you score that day. Voted as one of the Top-50 Golf Resort Communities in the U.S., Brunswick Plantation golf course is one of those pleasant surprises tucked away for only the seasoned golfers to find.
Book this course with our East Coast Combo Package.
Photos of Brunswick Plantation Golf Course
- AM - Tee Times 7:00am - 11:59am
- PM - 12pm until the last tee time of the day
- MW - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- EBMW - Early Bird - Rates for Monday to Wednesday
- LM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time
- LMAM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, a.m. rate
- LMPM - If booked 48-Hours prior to tee-time, p.m. rate
- EB - Early Bird - Tee-Times Played Before 8 a.m.
Rates are per round. The price you see is what you pay! Accommodations not included.
|Location:||North End||Architect:||Willard Byrd, Clyde Johnson|
|Sets of Tees:||5||Course Record:|
|Grass Type (Greens):||Bent||Year Opened:|
|Kid's Play Free?||No|